Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices
0

A work in progress......

I just thought that i'd fire off a new blog post this evening to inform everyone about the new layout changes for 'Through the eyes of a Londoner.'

As you may already know, I really enjoy writing this Blog as I have a keen interest in my home city and I still feel that I haven't exhausted the last of it's treasures. There's much more to talk about!

At the moment, there's still much to be done with the Blog in terms of layout and links, etc, so please bear with me as I iron out the various bits and pieces; and stay tuned for more info about London!

Advertising with 'Through the eyes of a Londoner!

 
As you probably already know, I write about London. Not just London in general, but the parts of London that get missed by the average commuter, tourist or even Londoner!

and so, this blog has great potential to attracting like-minded people who are interested in London. Especially tourists who are planning to visit.

This blog would be of particular interest to websites / blogs who have a similar theme to mine, and especially those sites who offer discounts and tickets to top attractions in the City.

Please contact me using the information bellow for more information (Gauranteed to be very reasonable rates).

Kind regards....
richard.blogger@hotmail.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Through the Eyes of a Londoner

The "Urban Elements" theme by: Press75.com

Blogger templates Converted into Blogger by Intro Blogger